To commemorate this year’s valentine’s day, we held a an unusual love themed online contest tagged #loveatlacvis, with the caption
Love is in the air!
Tell us how you love your vehicle and stand a chance to win amazing free gift vouchers.
Interestingly, we got quite some love letters vehicle owners wrote about their cars:
Tobe Nwanze Chukwujindu wrote
DATS MY BABY
My car is like my purse or my phone
1…I make sure I check three things every and each month: the tire pressure, the engine oil, and the
engine air filter
2.. I also Listen to Noises, if there is any noise , then I have a visit the mechanic
3… I always keep my car clean, the interior and the outer body and I also check the side mirrors
4….I drive my car easily on the road to avoid me from visiting the mechanic often
5….most of all I always check my car papers so as not to get my self stocked with the people of the law, I make sure my papers are up to date
1. I service the Engine regularly
2 i gauge the tyres regularly
3. I ensure it has adequate oils in the engine, gear, brake, etc
4. I ensure my mirrors are always clean and well set – inner, side, etc
5. I always keep it clean
I am in Lagos
1. I take it for service every 3 months or before then if I find any challenge with the car.
2. I gauge and check for worn out tires.
3. Regularly cleaning in the morning and I take it to cash wash twice in a week.
4. I check the water for radiator and oil gauge before taking my car out.
5. I drive carefully to avoid damages to the car, maintain traffic rules and I don’t speed.
1 regularly cleaning in the morning and I take it to cash wash twice in a week.
2 I check the water for radiator and oil gauge before taking my car out.
3 I take it for service every 3 months or before then if I find any challenge with the car
4 I gauge and check for worn out tires
5 I drive carefully to avoid damages to the car, maintain traffic rules and I don’t speed.
Location – oshodi Lagos state
After checking to ensure they complied with the rules of the contest, 10 winners were picked. They are:
2.Tobe Nwanze Chukwujindu
3.Olorunseun Mathias Damisi
5.Mhiz Pinez Emerie
6. Gbolly Rahman
7.Elias Omobolanle Funmilayo
They were hosted at the Ojodu Test Centre and it was an opportunity to acquaint them with the new mode of Inspection and other statutory obligations required of them.
The highlight of the event was the Inspection of their Vehicles, which was an amazing experience for them and they’ve promised to spread the word to friends and families.
Congratulations to all of our winners.